Welcome to our Nursery page!
Our staff this year are myself (Mrs Jones), Mrs Ayres, and Miss Kate.
We are so looking forward to working with the children this year and are sure that we will have a wonderful year, full of exciting learning opportunities.
During the course of the year you may hear about some of our soft toy friends – Walt, Ben and Betty, Puzzle and Quiz and others! They all help us with our learning in lots of different ways.
Some of our weekly routines:
- Could you send in £1.50 each Monday morning to cover the cost of the children’s fruit for the week? They are all able to choose an apple, an orange or a banana to eat along with their drink of milk or water. The children choose when they have their snack – it can be anytime during the morning.
- Each child should have a named library bag, in which their library books can be taken to and from school each week. Red bags with the school badge on are available from the school office if you wish to buy one.
- Library bags should be brought in to school on Mondays, if possible, so that we can check the books in. The children will then choose their new book to take home on a Tuesday.
- Story sacks (see below) should be returned by Wednesday, if possible. Once again this allows us to check them back in ready for the next day.
- On Thursdays a story sack will come home – these contain a story book and some toys that are relevant to that story and will help you and your child interact with the story throughout the week. There is also a notebook in which you can write any feedback you wish to pass on.
If you need to contact us at any time regarding a school matter, please pop in – you are always welcome. If, however, you need to contact us out of school hours, please use the following email address to do so:
School Office: 01792 892420